How to Make Your own Raw Liver Tablets at Home for a DIY Health Supplement
Considered to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet, raw liver is a nutritional powerhouse with an amazing range of important nutriets for men’s health. It contains the full vitamin B complex, massive amounts of animal based vitamins A, D, E, K2, and choline, it’s also a complete protein.
Liver is also laden with minerals such as magnesium, zinc, potassium, chromium, calcium, and the list goes on and on…
On top of all that, raw liver is also one of the few foods that contain the cytochrome P450 enzymes, which are highly anabolic hemoproteins the body needs in hormone synthesis.
However, most of the beneficial nutrients and vitamins are lost when you cook the liver, and eating raw liver can be a pretty demanding task for many, as the taste is pretty damn horrendous to be honest.
“So liver should be eaten raw to get that massive amount of nutrients and the P450 enzymes, but it tastes like shit, what now?”
Answer: Make your own raw liver tablets, preferably from grass-fed organic liver (grass-fed contains no hormone traces or toxins, and is much more dense in nutrients than conventional).
Here’s my easy DIY guide on how to make them:
1. Buy some fresh (preferably organic and grass-fed) liver from the grocery store, butcher, or the local farmer.
2. Using a knife, dice the liver into small tablet size pieces.
3. Throw the pieces into freezer and let them freeze solid.
4. After they’re frozen get them out and place them in an air tight container and throw the container back to the freezer.
5. You now have your own batch of high quality raw liver tablets. Eat them.
6. If you’re scared of germs, you could also freeze the tablets for additional 14 days which should kill all the possible pathogens and germs.
If you don’t like the taste of raw liver, but would still like to consume one of the most nutrient densest testoterone boosting foods on the planet on a daily basis, then make a batch of these bad boys.
Or if you have some extra money laying around, you could also buy them as they’re available for supplementation (affiliate link).
…However when you make your own, you can be sure about the quality. And it’s A LOT cheaper this way.