How to Make your Own Testosterone Boosting Herbal Tinctures at Home (Simple DIY Method)
This article explains you an extremely simple way on making your own herbal tinctures, which saves you a lot of dough in the long run, and can dramatically improve the absorption of certain compounds in the plant that could otherwise be destroyed in the gut.
Take Pine Pollen for example. It contains natural androgens, such as testosterone, not a mimetic but the actual hormone…
…However those natural androgens are so delicate that they will be destroyed inside the harsh conditions of the human digestive track, which means that when you take Pine Pollen powder orally, most of the androgens are gone before they reach the bloodstream.
That’s where tinctures step in to help, as they’re basically the herb dissolved into alcohol (or some other carrier agent)…
…When the active compounds are dissolved into the carrier agent, you can simply take few drops orally, hold them in your mouth for few minutes and wait until the carrier agent along with the active ingredients penetrates the mucus membranes of your mouth going straight into the bloodstream.
And that’s simply why tinctures are sometimes pretty awesome. As you can bypass the digestive track, which comes handy if the active ingredient is delicate and easily destroyed.
Here’s a simple guide on how to make your own:
How to Create Your own Herbal Tinctures
As you’ve probably seen already, tinctures can be pretty expensive.
Most people think that you’d need a laboratory or some fancy equipment to extract the active ingredients from a herb…
…When in reality you can easily do that yourself, from the comforts of your own home, and with less costs.
1. Get yourself a solid glass jar – preferably a dark one (affiliate linik) – which can be sealed tightly.
2. Get yourself the herb you want to make into tincture, either in its pure form, or in powder.
3. Buy some strong alcohol to act as a carrier agent (I use 40% organic vodka myself).
4. Get some dark tincture bottles with a dropper cap (affiliate link).
5. Put the actual herb into the glass jar and fill the rest of it with the alcohol (I like to use 1:1 ratio of 50% herb 50% alcohol which makes a pretty strong tincture).
6. Seal the jar to make sure that no air gets into the contents
7. Wait 2-3 weeks for the active ingredients of the herb to dissolve into the alcohol (you can shake the jar daily if you want).
8. Your tincture is now ready. You can strain it to the smaller tincture bottles and use orally as explained above.
9. Now you know how to make tinctures and can be considered a modern day shaman.
Latest posts by Ali Kuoppala (see all)
- Cistanche and Testosterone: The Androgenic Effects of Genghis Khan’s Favorite Herb - 04/09/2018
- 9 Ways to Grow your Beard Faster: The Supreme Guide for Fixing Patchy, Weak, and Non-existing Facial Hair - 24/01/2018
- Stupidly Simple Diet and Exercise Program to Get Lean and Put on Some Muscle Mass in 2018 - 15/01/2018