During these four years that AnabolicMen.com has existed as the primary resource for natural testosterone optimization and men's health, we have recommended plenty of courses, books, supplements, gadgets, and whatnot.
This page, the "resource page" combines the best of them into neat little lists...
...Including the best supplements, best paid courses and programs, and best gadgets & apps, etc.
You first need to lay a good foundation with proper nutrition, lifestyle habits, stress management, and exercise.
After that, supplementation comes in, primarily in the form of getting rid of micronutrient deficiencies, but also with some adaptogenic herbs, amino acid supplements, and the like.
Below you can find my most recommended supplements for various goals.
- Thorne Research: Basic Nutrients Multivitamin
- Nature's Bounty: Oyster Shell Calcium
- Pure Encapsulations: Magnesium Glycinate
- Thorne Research: Ultimate-E Mixed Tocopherols
- Thorne Research: Vitamin D3 / K2 Liquid
Herbals for Hormonal Health;
- Luz: Mucuna Pruriens 25% L-Dopa Extract
- Cardiovascular Research: Forskolin Extract
- Daily Nutra: KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract
- Pürblack: Shilajit Resin with Fulvic Acid
- Sumatra Pasak Bumi: Tongkat Ali 1:200
For Resistance Training;
- Rebellion: Pre-Workout Blend
- Bulk Supplements: Creatine Monohydrate
- Bluebonnet: 100% Natural Protein Powder
Vascular & Erectile Health;
- Truth Nutraceuticals: Red Wood Nitric Oxide Booster
- Auragin: Authentic Korean Red Ginseng Extract
- Bulk Supplements: Pure Grape Seed Extract Powder
- Bulk Supplements: Pure Horny Goat Weed Powder
Estrogen & Prolactin Suppression;
- Bayer: Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg
- Pure Encapsulations: VESIsorb® Reveratrol
- Mushroom Science: White Button Mushroom Extract
Best Books, Programs, and Courses
Why eat certain foods, what are the optimal macronutrient ratios, what is testosterone, how vitamins and minerals affect your body, what kind of training stimulates testosterone synthesis, etc.
Without understanding the body and its interactions, you are simply a blind sheep following these so called "experts", which makes you vulnerable to all sorts of woo-woo and whacky claims that can potentially mess up your health for good.
Learning and understanding how the body works and what makes us healthy is fundamental in your road to higher testosterone levels and better male health.
Testosterone & DHT Optimization;
- The Peat Whisperer by Danny Roddy
- Ignite your Metabolism by Tim Berzins
- Hair Like a Fox by Danny Roddy
- Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon
Training & Movement;
- THOR Testosterone Training by Chris Walker
- Bigger Leaner Stronger by Mike Matthews
- The Power of Posture by Naudi Aguilar
- MI40 by Ben Pakulski
Business & Success;
Best Gadgets, Gear, Apps, and Such
They may seem random, but all of them have their applications to overall and hormonal health which have been thoroughly explained in the articles of this website.
Here's the list:
- TENDLITE® FDA Approved Red Light Lamp
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- Cron-O-Meter Calorie, Exercise, and Micronutrient Tracker App
- TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller
- Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls for Myofascial Release
- Thera Cane Massager for Myofascial Release
- Klean Kanteen Reflect Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Duke Cannon Men's Body Soap - Smells Like Victory