Testosterone Workout Plan: One Week Sample Testosterone Boosting Routine
Exercise, as well as sleep, sex, and proper macronutrient intake – form the base of your natural testosterone production.
And while it’s a well-accepted scientific fact that resistance training increases T levels (study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study), there aren’t any testosterone workout routines that have been laid out and show you how to train optimally for testosterone production. This one is though.
I will be making a more detailed post about testosterone workouts in the future, but in a nutshell so that you understand why this workout is as is, here’s what you should know:
- Explosive resistance training is the best thing for testosterone production and androgen receptor adaptation.
- Big multi-joint movements that activate large amounts of muscle mass are what you should be focusing on.
- The best set rep patterns for a testosterone workout plan are: 5 sets of 5 reps and/or 3 sets of 10 reps. This is best for optimal testosterone and muscle growth increases.
- You can definitely overtrain and this negatively alters testosterone production.
NOTE: For this intermediate level sample workout you should be able to do at least 5×5 in pull-ups, chin-ups, and parallel bar dips. More testosterone workout samples for beginners, intermediate, and advanced trainees can be found in Chris Walker’s TestShock program, along with nearly 30 different daily workout variations to craft your own plan from. If you want more advanced training to increase your testosterone, check out the THOR Testosterone Training Program.
Here is the testosterone workout plan:
Additional Testosterone Workout tips:
- More testosterone workout samples for beginners, intermediate, and advanced trainees can be found in Chris Walker’s TestShock program, along with nearly 30 different daily workout variations to craft your own plan from.
- For more advanced testosterone training, check out the THOR Testosterone Training Program.
- If you jump to this kind of routine after “normal” bodybuilding type workouts, you may find yourself nothing less but; weak. The workout routine may look simple on paper, but it’s pretty brutal once you’re actually performing it.
- When you advance on this routine, simply get yourself a dip belt and hang weights on it as you get stronger.
- For a biggest boost in testosterone 60-90 second rest intervals between sets are optimal.
Pull-ups and chins:
Parallel bar dips:
Hanging knee raises:
Dumbbell overhead press:
Military press with barbell:
Latest posts by Ali Kuoppala (see all)
- 5 Foods to Boost DHT Levels and 5-Alpha Reductase Naturally for Androgenic Benefits - 24/03/2017
- Bulbine Natalensis and Testosterone: May Raise T-Levels but has Similar Toxicity Side Effects as Many Oral PEDs - 01/03/2017
- Holy Basil and Testosterone: Tulsi is Praised as a T-Booster, but How Effective is it Really? - 24/02/2017