Why Testro-X is the Best Natural Testosterone Booster on the Market
During these years of running the Anabolic Men website, several supplement manufacturers have asked us to;
- Formulate a supplement for them.
- Promote their supplements on our site.
- And even bash their competitors on our articles.
However, we have never done any of the things above. Simply because we have never found a supplement which we could fully trust and promote as the #1 testosterone booster. And obviously, were not in the business of smearing other companies reputation for our own (or someones else’s) gain.
But now as the AM website has stabilized its place as the leading men’s hormonal health resource, we are finally able to actually formulate our own supplements…
…With complete control of the quality of the ingredients, the use of the ingredients, and the dosaging of the ingredients.
This allowed us to finally produce the #1 natural testosterone booster supplement on the market. And if you look through the ingredients and the research behind them below, I think you’ll agree with us:
The Perfect Formulation
You can see the ingredient label of Testro-X on the right…
…Unlike many brands manufacturing supplements for increasing testosterone levels, we don’t hide behind proprietary blends. Our ingredients and where they are derived are easily accessible information.
We also refuse to use ingredients that aren’t proven in science or inhibit some other crucial hormones or enzymes in the body (like 5-ar or DHT).
This is why we decided NOT TO include the following common ingredients;
- Tribulus terrestris (it doesn’t work)
- Maca root (it doesn’t work either)
- Fenugreek (it only raises T because it inhibits DHT)
- Saw palmetto (same story as with fenugreek)
- D-Aspartic acid (which actually lowers testosterone).
Here’s what we DID include:
Magnesium can benefit testosterone levels by reducing the levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
When SHBG is inhibited, more free-testosterone remains bioactive in the bloodstream and is able to bind into receptor sites.
This is likely the reason why magnesium supplementation and high magnesium levels in the serum are consistently linked to;
- Higher free-testosterone levels in test-tube studies.
- Higher free-testosterone levels in exercising men.
- Higher testosterone levels in elderly males.
- Positively correlated with anabolic hormones in review studies.
- And deficiency – as to be expected – is linked to lowered testosterone.
Magnesium is highly beneficial for male hormonal health, which is why we decided to include 150mg of well absorbing magnesium citrate into the formula of Testro-X (no higher amount since mega-dosing magnesium is associated with gastric upset, and 150mg on top of an average diet is well enough for benefits).
Zinc is without a doubt the most important mineral for healthy testosterone production.
Aside from being one of the 24 essential micronutrients for human survival and regulating more than 100 bodily enzymes, zinc plays a crucial role in the producion of testosterone, in its utilization by the androgen receptor sites, in DHT production, and at keeping estrogen levels low.
Here’s some research about the importance of zinc for hormonal optimization;
- Supplementation results in higher total and free testosterone and thyroid hormones in exercising men.
- Supplementation results in higher total T, free T, and thyroid hormones T3 and T4 in sedentary subjects.
- Correcting zinc deficiency has been found to lead to rapid and significant increases in testosterone and DHT levels.
- Animal studies have found zinc supplementation to elevate LH levels, testosterone levels, and thyroid hormones.
- One study noted that zinc deficiency led to 59% reduction in androgen receptors (36% of those being in testicles).
There are three extremely bio-available forms of zinc to use in supplementation: picolinate, citrate, and gluconate. We decided to go with 15mg dose of zinc gluconate for Testro-X, as it’s known to be the form of zinc containing the lowest amounts of cadmium (a testosterone lowering heavy-metal found in high amounts on low quality zinc supplements).
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is primarily used in the Indian herbal medicine.
Therefore one could think that its effects are not proven in science and only folklores told by the neighborhood shaman…
…But fear not, there actually is Western medicine clinical research behind this herb.
Just take a look at these;
- Several studies have found ashwagandha to reduce feelings of stress, as well as significantly lower the levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Ashwagandha has been associated with significant increases in sperm quality and testosterone levels on infertile subjects (up to 40% in 90 days).
- In a non-sponsored peer-reviewed study with 57 young healthy male subjects, ashwagandha supplementation raised the average testosterone levels from 630 ng/dL to 726 ng/dL.
The highest-quality ashwagandha on the market is a patented water-extract called KSM-66 Ashwagandha, we decided to include a potent 400mg dose of it in Testro-X based on the dosages used in majority of the human studies.
Forskohlii Root Extract
Forskohlii root extract (Forskolin), rose to popularity after the notorious fool Dr. Oz proclaimed that it would be a “magical fat-loss miracle”.
This obviously was just hype to sell the product, and even though Forskolin works by stimulating certain enzymes necessary for fat oxidization, it isn’t exactly as effective as Oz claims.
Now, although that sneaky salesman of a doctor has done his best to make forskolin look like a scam, there actually is some scientifically sound benefits for the root in terms of testosterone optimization.
- Forskolin is well known for increasing the levels of intracellular cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate).
- Increased cAMP is known for its stimulatory effect on testosterone production and androgen receptor (AR) activation.
- Forskolin in cell-culture studies has been linked to significant and consistent increases in testosterone.
- 250mg’s of Forskolin was able to increase T levels by 33% when compared to placebo in overweight males.
Based on the human study which showed nice increases in testosterone levels, we decided to include 250mg’s of high-quality Forskolin in Testro-X formulation.
You may or may not have heard about boron before.
It’s a trace-mineral, not considered absolutely essential for survival, and honestly, not that popular as a supplement.
Here at Anabolic Men we absolutely love boron, and we believe it deserves more attention than what it is getting now…
- In rodent studies, boron has been found to dose-dependently increase testosterone levels.
- 6mg’s of boron for 2 months in human subjects was associated with a nice 29% increase in testosterone levels.
- 10mg’s of boron for 7 days in humans was able to increase free-testosterone by 28%, while reducing estrogen by 39% and boosting DHT by 10%.
Boron deserves more attention as an essential trace-mineral for maintaining male hormonal balance. We are proud to include 10mg’s of highest-quality boron citrate in Testro-X
Luteinizing Hormone Surge Blend
When your body naturally produces testosterone, the whole cascade starts from the brain substrate called hypothalamus, which releases a hormone called GnRH…
…GnRH then stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituary gland…
…Which then travels down to your testicles via the spine and triggers the leydic cells to synthesize testosterone.
Our idea with the specific “LH Surge Blend”, was to identify natural compounds that can stimulate the release of GnRH and LH, for higher amount of natural testosterone production.
- That’s why we included 200mg’s of inositol, a precursor needed for the natural synthesis of GnRH.
- That’s also why we included 100mg’s of L-theanine, which excites the GABA-neurons in the brain and stimulates GnRH release.
- And finally the blend was completed with 200mg’s of glycine, which increases the pulsatile release of GnRH.
Bioperine is a patented extract of the black pepper fruit.
Although there’s animal research suggesting that black pepper fruit extract may be beneficial for androgenic hormones in rodents, we didn’t include bioperine in Testro-X because of those studies.
Instead, we formulated bioperine into the supplement as it is known to significantly enhance the absorption of many herbs, minerals, vitamins, and amino-acids.
We wanted to make sure that the ingredients in the supplement, actually absorb into the body to provide real effects.
Hence the bioperine, and if it boosts testosterone as it did in the rat studies, that’s obviously just another plus 😉
Every ingredient in this supplement has been scientifically proven to either increase testosterone levels or improve the absorption of other ingredients.
No shady herbs with baseless claims, no hiding behind propietary blends and ineffective dosages…
…Just 100% research-backed men’s health supplements.
You can get your bottle of Testro-X here (while supplies last).
Latest posts by Ali Kuoppala (see all)
- Noopept: Review on Benefits, Research, Dosage, and Side Effects of this Awesome Russian Smart Drug - 19/01/2017
- Aniracetam: Review on Benefits, Research, Dosage, and Side Effects of the Second Ever Racetam Nootropic - 19/01/2017
- Oxiracetam: Review on Dosage, Benefits, Research, and Side Effects of the Third Synthesized Racetam Smart Drug - 19/01/2017